Your personalized home care match. Try it today.

Ask Clare - RN, BSN

Browse Postings - Ask a Question

where do I go for applications for fionacial assis

Posted: 6/13/2011
Salena, CA:

My husband has taken care of his mother for 4 long years in her home and she gets SSI adn a SMALL pension from her widowed hubands steel workers fund. I married him 9 moths ago and I moved out to Cali to be with my husband. She does not get enough to go into a home but my husband can`t work becuase the care she needs is practically full time. Where do we go to apply for some sort of assistance to get a small stipend to help with the bills. We are dying finacially

Contact you local social service dept to see if have any programs to assist with home care or see if eligible for Medicaid/Medical.