Daily Living Aids / Handicap Handles / Rails Safety Pivoting Bed Rail by Standers
Safety Pivoting Bed Rail by StandersNew Safety Bed Rail prevents rolling or falling out of bed, providing safety and security for user. The collapsible-rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed. It is reversible and can be placed on either side of the bed.
• Width of Rail: 30”
• Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
• Gap Between Rails: 3”
• Made for Bed Type:Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
• Weight of Product: 12 lbs
• Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
• Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Alan Wrench (Included)
• Package Dimensions: 20" W x 32" L x 1.25" H
New sensible product that with a simple design that allows for safety but at same time by pivoting down out of way it makes getting in and out of bed much easier.