333 W. Main St.
MADISON, WI 53703
In 2008, Capitol Lakes became part of the Pacific Retirement Services (PRS) family of affiliates. PRS, a not-for-profit organization located in Medford, Oregon, is a nationally recognized leader in the senior-living sector.
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC), Capitol Lakes offers several levels of health care and support on campus:
- Independent Living for residents who don’t need personal assistance
- Assisted Living for people who require help with the activities of daily living
- Special Care for memory loss
- Skilled Nursing Care in our Medicare Certified Health Care Center
- A comprehensive Wellness Program
Having several levels of care available on campus is an incredible benefit. It provides you with the security of knowing that if you need assisted living, special care, or skilled nursing care at some point in the future, you won’t have to move to another community.