Research Senior Care
Find Senior Care
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Incontinence Adult briefs and protective underwear for senior incontinence
- Bed Pads Disposable or reusable bed pads protect bedding from incontinence
- Personal Care Personal care products help caregivers provide efficient home care.
- Protective Wear Protective wear is useful for professional and family caregivers
- Aids to Daily Living Aids to daily living help seniors maintain their independence.
- Bathroom Saftey Grab bars and toilet seats help with normal personal care routines.
- Walkers & Rollators Mobility products help seniors remain active and on their feet.
- Wheelchairs, Cushions Wheelchairs provide quick transport during recovery or travel.
- Bedding & Accessories Bed sheets and mattress pads ensure that seniors sleep comfortably.
- Skin Care, Bedsore Care Skin cleansers, prep pads, bedsore prevention, and wound dressings.
- Orthopedic, Foot Care Support braces and foot pillows are common to senior care.
- Bed Handles & Rails Bed rails help seniors get out of bed and reposition while bedbound.
- Bariatric, Heavy Duty Heavy duty supplies ensure baratric seniors are cared for properly.
- Heath Monitoring Keep track of blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight loss / gain.
- Pain Relief Aids Hot OR cold packs and protective skin creams for pain relief.
- Urological Urinary drainage bags, belly bags, leg bags, and catheters.
- Diabetic Supplies Diabetic supplies such as insulin cases and diabetic socks.
- Youth & Babies Youth special sizes and baby diapers
Nurse Clare Q & A
Need Caregiver for In Home Care
My grandmother had a stroke in Oct. of 2012. She has been to several homes that were supposed to help her. She lives at home but needs full time care. Paralyzed on right side. How can I go about getting a nurse during the day for her? She h
She most likely needs a CNA (certified nurse assistant) to help her with daily activities. Medicare does not cover these costs but suggest finding a non-medical home care agency that does accept Medicaid reimbursement as some do. I suggest researching more about the South Carolina Community Supports Medicaid Waiver Pro...
Featured City: CHICAGO IL
CON WEATHER in Chicago has defined seasons with cold and windy weather in the winter ...
PRO Senior resources within the city and suburbs are manageable in size allowing a multitude ...
CON TAXES in Chicago are high compared to rest of nation including one of the highest ...
PRO CULTURE in Chicago draws in retirees from suburbs and all over the mid-west with ...
PRO EDUCATION in Chicago affords lifelong senior learning opportunities at major colleges ...
CON COST of LIVING in Chicago may not be as high as some US cities but it is by no means ...
PRO TRANSPORTATION in Chicago offers a vibrant network that connects communities across ...
PRO HEALTH CARE is excellent as most metropolitan areas and Chicago along with its neighboring ...
Home Care in CHICAGO Illinois