At Sterling Home Health Care, we believe there’s no place like home. Our goal is to provide quality care to our patients in the privacy and comfort of their homes. We seek to improve the quality of life for all our patients. We also seek to be a comprehensive resource for the elderly community and provide valuable information for all aspects of
Physical and Occupational Therapies
Home Health Assistants/Certified Nursing Assistance
Skilled Nursing performed by a RN or LPN.
• Ventilator and tracheotomy care
• Care for chronic illnesses and injuries
• Brain and spinal cord injury care
• Orthopedic disorder care
• Diabetes management and care
• Heart management and care
• Gastrointestinal management and care
• Alzheimers and demenita management and care
• Genetic disorders
...additional resources and more!