Who We Are
Clearview Health Services Home Care Services is an in-home service provider that assists individuals and families. We are dedicated to helping our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their own homes by carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs and selectively placing caring and trained personnel to meet these needs.
What Services We Provide
Personal Care/In-home Services
• Assisting with grooming needs • Supervising or assisting with bathing • Providing routine skin care • Assisting with dressing and undressing. • Assisting with mobilization activities • Assisting with toilet and commode needs. • Assisting with eating or feeding. • Medications reminder and following up • Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressures, pulse and respiration. • Providing respite and palliative care
Miscellaneous Chore Services
• Lawns Maintenance. • Garden Maintenance. • Shoveling snow. • Minor home repairs • Heavy household cleaning. • Checking interior homes while residents are away and ensuring the exteriors reflect an “at-home” appearance.
Companion/ Sitter Services
• Providing companionship, friendship, socialization & supervision. • Assisting with mail and correspondences • Providing respite and palliative care • Monitoring safety, comfort and welfare • Medication reminding • Monitoring diet plans.
• Routine housework • General cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting • Assist with laundry and ironing • Planning, cooking, and serving meals. • Escort to social activities and appointments. • Running errands and shopping for clients • Accompany to Lunch or Dinner • Assisting with mail, and correspondences • Caring for pets
How Cost Are Determined
We charge a variable rate based on the type of service needed, when it is provided, and where it is delivered. There is a cost for “non-medical” and “nursing” assessments. In some situations, mileage fees are applicable. Costs are worked out and discussed with clients prior to commencement of service. Services are available from a few hours a day to 24 hours a day. When Service Is Available
Help is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to accommodate our clients’ needs and preferences.
Where Service is Delivered
We service the south side of Hampton Roads. If a need arises, we will strive to accommodate anyone who requires service outside this geographical area.
How We Provide Added Value
• We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service. • We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving. • We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine . • We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients. • We adapt our service delivery times to best suit our client’s needs and preferences. • Our employees are trained, insured, and undergone criminal record che
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)