MasterCare is a locally owned business, with the flexibility and resources to provide home care services individually tailored to meet your loved one`s needs. What We Do
· Grocery shopping and pharmacy errands · Light housekeeping · Meal preparation · Bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene · Medication reminders · Laundry · Transportation · Pet care · Companionship · Hospice Care
Six Reasons to Consider Professional Home Care
1. Skilled professionals assist when family members are not available or need help.
2. Nearly 100% of seniors prefer to remain at home and receive caregiving and independence services.
3. Allows family members to spend quality time, rather than functional time with loved ones.
4. Specialized services tailored to your needs offer what you need, when you need it.
5. Occasional visits, daily visits, or 24-hour care.
6. Home care services are fast and easy to implement, and can be stopped at any time.
MasterCare is licensed, bonded, insured, accredited by the State of Washington, and is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
Life is difficult enough, let us help with the details.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)