Affective Healthcare is a Private Duty Nursing Homecare and Case Management Agency. We provide quality homecare services in Los Angeles County as well as neighboring areas. We aim for our patients to reach an optimum level of wellness in the comfort of their own home.
At its core, Affective Healthcare was established as a family of health care members who understand the utmost importance of family. We aim to provide not only optimal, but also individualized quality care to all our patients at every instance. We understand that family serves as a critical resource for delivering exceptional health services, thereby fostering our family centered care principle. Our unparalleled health care team holds a commitment to deliver the highest level of courtesy, which partners our compassionate service. Affective Healthcare promotes to attain and maintain the dignity and independence of our patients with a holistic approach. This is accomplished through respectful movements in the direction of an acceptable level of autonomy and wellness.
Affective Healthcare takes the extra time to have a Registered Nurse (BSN, RN) fully assess each patient’s medical disorder, develop a personalized plan of care, and follow up with the patient every week. Each Patient Care Specialist assigned to each case completes a Daily Activity Log, Narrative Clinical Notes, and Medication Handout every shift, documenting activities done during the shift. Home care services are performed with the values of dignity, respect, integrity and compassion in heart and mind.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Personal Care
- Hygiene Care
- Skin Care
- Incontinency Care
- Dressing and Grooming
- Bed Positioning
- Medication Reminders by Caregivers
- Medication Administration by Licensed Nurses
- Hourly, Live-in, Respite Care
- General Care and Supervision
- Fall Prevention Measures
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Night Supervision
- Meal Preparation
- Oversee Nutrient and Liquid Intake
- Prepare grocery lists
- Escort to Appointments
- Light Housekeeping
- Disease Management
- Senior Care
- Alzheimer Care
- Dementia Care OUR STAFF All of our staff are covered by professional liability insurance and workers compensation. We have thorough health and background screenings for all staff. • RN – Registered Nurses
• BSN, PHN – BS in Nursing, Public Health Nursing
• LVN – Licensed Vocational Nurses
• Social Worker – MSW (Medical and Mental Health Social Worker)
• Psychiatric Technicians • CNA – Certified Nurse Assistant
• CHHA - Certified Home Health Aid
• Caregivers ''WITH AFFECTIVE HEALTHCARE, ENSURE THAT YOU ARE FAMILY; AND TO US, FAMILY COMES FIRST''
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)