Smile Senior Care provides professional, affordable, and caring in home living assistance for seniors in Los Angeles, CA area. The senior care services we provide:
• Caring Companionship
• Bed/Wheel Chair Transfers
• Bathing -Dressing & Grooming- Toileting
• Light Housekeeping - Laundry & Linen
• Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
• Meal Preparation - Exercise
• Medication Reminders
• Running Errands
• Respite Care
• Incontinence Care & Much More
We help families by taking time to understand their loved one's needs and then customizing a care solution for their budget. Call us today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment or just talk to one of our eldercare advisors.
Our Service Area - Serving the Los Angeles region with a focus on the following areas: Altadena, Arcadia, Burbank, Glendale, La Canada, Flintridge, La Crescenta, Montrose, Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, South Pasadena, and Sunland. Feel free to contact us for additional locations.
Our Caregivers - are totally committed, highly qualified, and carefully selected individuals who are thoroughly screened, background checked, bonded, and insured. Our typical caregiver profile is either a Certified Nurse Assistant (C.N.A) or Certified Home Health Aide (C.H.H.A) with five years work experience as a caregiver.
Three essential questions to ask - to ensure the company you choose has a strong set of core values:
1) Communication - Will I be able to easily communicate with the personal attendant and have continued access to my case manager? This is the core of our approach. We believe that you should never feel there is a lack of control or communication with your personal attendant. For this reason, you are assigned a case manager who is always available.
2) Integrity - Has a sense of trust been established? We believe this is the key to a comfortable relationship and the wellbeing of the client. That's why we carefully screen all our personal attendants, are a member of professional home care organizations, and provide a written contract.
3) Performance – Am I confident I will get the professional care promised and that there will be accountability and follow up? Homecare is dynamic; a family's needs can change daily. You chose homecare to allow your loved one to remain independent and retain their quality of life, not to endure more paperwork and problem solving. We make a simple promise: we will be there for your family. If you're not satisfied, we will work with you until you are.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)