There are many Home Care providers throughout our community, so why choose ComForcare Senior Services? The answer is simple - ComForcare has streamlined its structure so that we may devote all of our recruitment and retention resources toward the acquisition of only the most experienced, knowledgeable, and reliable employees in the industry. Employees are meticulously screened with a rigorous multi-step hiring process. Each employee must convincingly pass the following screening/testing protocols:
• National League of Nursing Competency
• OSHA Universal Precautions
• State Criminal History Clearance
• State Driver’s Record Clearance
• Full Skills Orientation and In-service Training ComForcare provides every possible service a private duty client could ever require:
• Hands-on Bathing, Chore Services, Transportation, Medication Reminders, Errands, Grooming/Hygiene, Light Housekeeping, Bathing/Dressing, Bed/Tub Transfers, Facility Staffing, Meal Preparation, Safe Ambulation, Safety Supervision, Dr. Appointments, Benefit Coordination, Direct Insurance Billing
• Quarterly administrative quality assessments, including free initial and followup assessments. Emergency protocols, medication records, and Client Bill of Rights are included in the full initial assessment.
• 24-hour/365 day availability of services.
• Hourly Service from 4 to 24 hours per day, bath visits, transportation services, or 24-hour live-in services.
• Comprehensive community resource coordination available. We accept the following reimbursement sources:
• Private Pay / Family Pay
• Catastrophic Auto Insurance
• Third-Party Insurance
• Long Term Care Insurance
• Private Health Insurance
• Worker’s Compensation Insurance There are several factors to think about when choosing a Home Care Provider. To eliminate risk to you or your loved one, ask the following questions during your research: Q. Are your caregivers bonded and insured? Do you run a criminal history background check on all your employees?
A. To reduce risk, all caregivers should be covered by liability and workers compensation insurances. State background checks proving that the caregivers are free of previous criminal involvement should be conducted. Q. What type of experience do you require your caregivers to have? Do you provide on-going training to your caregivers?
A. It is important for previous employment histories to be checked to verify experience. ComForcare recommends that 2 years of experience be accounted for before employment. It is vital that additional and on-going training be offered to caregivers to ensure that the highest quality of services be delivered.
To learn more about ComForcare and the benefits of home care, give us a call or visit us on the web.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)