Comfort Care Staffing, LLC. is in business to provide the best care possible to seniors as well as others who need in home care. We are dedicated to maintain the dignity, independence & well being of our clients. Our caregivers are individuals who have been pre-screened, are highly qualified, insured and bonded. This gives you the peace of mind that a trustworthy caregiver will be in your loved one’s home.
No two people are the same. Whether you need respite care, in home care, part time or full time care or care at an assisted living facility, we tailor your program based on your needs and we are flexible to change the program as different needs arise.
At Comfort Care Staffing we know it is not easy to make the decision to invite a caregiver into your own home to provide home care. That’s why our personalized screening system is designed to maximize your peace of mind. You deserve a caregiver who is experienced in providing the services that are needed in your home.
Our service coordinators carefully select the caregiver with the necessary experience and personality that is best suited to the needs of each client.
You and your loved ones peace of mind is our number one priority. We are available to our clients 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Contact us today and allow our service coordinators to evaluate your needs and provide you with a caregiver that meets all your needs and requirements.
Our Caregivers Provide the Following:
• Daily Activities/Mobility
• Shopping & Errands
(medications, dates, routines)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Performing light housekeeping
• Laundry & Linen Washing
• Light Exercise & Movement Assistance
• Companionship & Conversation
• Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
• Reading, writing & typing Assistance
• Assisting with pet care
• Transportation & Escorting (doctor appointments & social engagements)
• Assistance in Hygiene, Bathing, Showering
• Incontinence Care, Bathroom Assistance
• Assistance in Dressing
• Meal Preparation & Feeding
• Diet and Nutritional Monitoring
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)