Our Personal Care Assistant can provide hands-on personal care assistance, including:
· Assistance with personal hygiene (bathing, dressing, toileting, feeding; mouth, skin and hair care)
· Assistance with walking, getting in and out of bed, and use of a wheelchair
· Measuring and recording fluid & food intake
· Meal preparation
· Medication reminders
· Laundry / light housekeeping
· Errands & shopping
· Escorted transportation to doctor appointments
· Companionship & socialization activities
· Exercise reminders
Our Mission is to Improve the Quality of Life of our clients. We do this by focusing on these guiding principles:
· Our caregivers are screened, trained, compassionate, friendly and caring.
· Our professional staff has significant experience in the clinical, emotional and cognitive needs of our clients.
· Prior to starting service, our Registered Nurse consults with the new client and their family members either in the home or in a heal
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)