Right at Home is a national organization with locally owned and operated offices. We are one of about 180 franchises across the country. Our aim is to improve the quality of life for our client and their families.. Family members gain peace of mind knowing their loved one is in safe hands while receiving quality care, guidance and supervision from a Right at Home Associate.
Our care providers will greet your loved one with a warm, friendly smile and a genuine concern for their well being while assisting with the activities of daily living. They will help with meal preparation, light housework, laundry, medication reminders, running errands and shopping. Our caregivers are experienced in assisting with bathing, dressing, toileting and much more. The goal is to help clients remain independent, safe and secure in the familiar environment of their own home.
Other features of Right at Home include:
1. No ''length of service'' contract, cancellation fees or preset rates.
2. A FREE assessment is provided to determine the level of care and to assist in caregiver selection.
3. A flexible and personalized ''Care Plan'' is developed and reviewed on a regular basis.
4. A daily ''Care Record'' is maintained and available for family review.
5. Workers Compensation Insurance covers all employees.
6. Right at Home will assist with LTC Insurance paperwork.
7. Staff is available 24/7 to handle issues and scheduling changes.
8. Supervisory vists are performed.
9. We pay for fingerprinting and TB testing.
Each Right at Home employee must pass a 40 question, pre-interview competency exam with an 80% or better before we proceed with a thorough criminal background investigation. A minimum of 2 references are contacted to verify their work ethics and we validate their SSN, review their DMV records and determine they are in the U.S. legally with a legal right to work. During the company orientation, caregivers are educated on emergency prepardeness, in-home safety and personal care. A personal skills checklist is reviewed to determine their abilities and experience. The Right at Home care providers are fully screened, tested, insured, trained and bonded. They participate in the Right at Home University educational program designed to enhance their knowledge and abilities of home care. For successfully passing each of the 33 courses, they receive compensation and recognition.
Our expertise, passion and desire to improve the quality of life for those we care for make Right at Home your 'ideal' caregiver solution.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your free assessment contact this office 24/7.
Thank you for considering Right at Home to provide quality care and assistance.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)