Areas We Serve: Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Denver, Douglas, Jefferson, Weld
Started in 1988, Elderlink Home Care, Inc. was one of the first companies established to meet the in-home care needs of families in the metro-Denver area. Elderlink Home Care, Inc. provides non-medical home care to people in need of assistance with daily living. Elderlink is dedicated to providing quality, affordable care that will improve the quality of life for our clients while allowing them to remain in the familiar surroundings of their own homes. We provide assistance in private homes as well as assisted living centers, nursing homes and hospitals. Caregivers are available from three to 24-hours a day. Our large pool of pre-screened, bonded and insured caregivers helps us ensure a good match for you and your loved one. Elderlink has earned an excellent reputation because of our competent, caring caregivers and our exceptionally high standards of customer service. We are locally owned and operated. Companion services include, but are not limited to:
• Assistance with personal care, bathing, dressing etc.
• Meal planning and preparation
• Continence Assistance
• Medication reminders
• Light housekeeping and laundry
• Transportation and errands
• Companionship and recreational activities. Arranging care through Elderlink is easy; there is no upfront cost or contract with Elderlink. We understand your situation is unique and your needs can change at any moment. Elderlink will arrange an intial home visit with client and family members at the client’s house at no charge or obligation. For more information or to arrange care, please call us. Help is just a phone call away. We are completely dedicated to providing you with a positive home care experience.
Written by: Karen M (President)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)