Areas We Serve: Fairfield, New Haven
Our mission is to offer our clients, your loved ones, the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their homes, and also offer comfort in an assisted living facility.
• We strive to support the individual`s choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence.
• We assist clients in a spirit of true concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.
• We send carefully selected caregivers to the home to help with everything from bathing and dressing, to meal preparation and light housekeeping. But mostly, we bring a ray of sunshine into our client's day, and a sense of comfort to their families. Amenities and Services
• 1. At Home Care - Companion Services are designed to help the family caregiver entertain or supervise, maybe just visit with the designated person when he or she is lonely or just wants to be with someone and wants company.
• 2. In Home Care - We offer Homemaker Services to include but not be limited to housekeeping chores, preparing meals, or shopping.
• 3. Non Medical At Home Helpers - Personal Care Services are designed to help the individual bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and/or exercise.
• 4. In Home Respite Care - Certain non-specific needs are available in the non-medical line of respite care. Contact us regarding your respite home care specific requirements. We really can assist you. The services that we provide are a cut above others. We have a certified senior nutritionist on staff to work with you the client and the care givers to provide the optimum service in meal planning and diet. All of our caregiver’s have been through an extensive training program are certified in C.P.R, First Aide and are Bonded and Insured. Our Goal is to provide the most efficient and dependable non-medical home care. Please review our website at www.fairfieldfamilycare.com or call 203-295-3477.
Written by: Gary F (Manager)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)