Areas We Serve: Broward
To speak with a Senior Helpers elder care expert about your loved one’s unique needs, please contact us today at 954-707-5030 OR Email: email@example.com OR visit our website www.seniorhelpers.com/fortlauderdale
Whether you need Senior Helpers` assistance 24/7 or just a few hours a day, our Fort Lauderdale office is here to help. Our service options are flexible and customizable according to your specific situation, and your personalized senior care plan can be a combination of any of our service offerings
ALZHEIMER`S & DEMENTIA CARE
Dear registered AALTCI agent/representative
Please contact me if you have any questions or comments regarding mutual referrals. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter
As a Member of American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance, Senior Helpers is a licensed Home Health Agency, that provides long-term continuous care recognized by the state of Florida, and in good standing with the Agency for Health Care Administration to operate and provide Home Health Aides into LTC policyholders homes, to assist them with their activities of daily living (ADL’s). Our Director of Nursing, oversees the overall management of our home care operations and development of care plans. This includes overseeing the care provided, monitoring our home health aides, performing nursing assessments and updating care plans for our clients. Our assistance with ADLs is determined by each individual assessment and care plan thus enabling our clients to remain independent in their own home, Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Communities, Skilled Nursing Homes.
Our Standard Operating Procedures include:
• General & Professional Liability Insurance and Fidelity Bond.
• 100% of our home health aides are employees directly accountable to our Director of Nursing and covered under our insurance and worker’s compensation policies.
• 24/7 access through our on-call administrator.
• All physical records are maintained in locked, fire proof, secure file cabinets and accessed only by authorized office personnel.
We also maintain active membership in the following industry organizations that oversee and seek to standardize service through national membership requirements:
• American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance
• National Private Duty association
• Alzheimer`s Association
• National Care Planning Council
• National Association of Senior Veterans
• Society of Certified Senior Advisors
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)