The Right at Home is a locally owned and operated franchise office of Right at Home, Inc., a senior home care and staffing company providing care since 1995. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We do that by providing high quality in-home caregivers to serve you.
To achieve our vision we:
- Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded caregivers who share the vision of our local Right at Home office
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our clients’ family members and advocates about their individualized care plan
- Review each client’s individualized care plan regularly to ensure that our services match our clients’ changing needs
- Respond timely to referrals for homecare assistance from case managers, social workers, and other healthcare professionals in our community
Our caregivers are available to help with a wide array of homecare needs, including:
- Assistance for a loved one who wants to remain at home
- Short-term home care after a hospital stay,
- Extra care and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home or even during a hospital stay
- Respite or relief time for a family caregiver
- Alzheimer’s care
Our caregivers are motivated to improve your loved ones’ quality of life through assistance with:
- Everyday living activities
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Medication reminders
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Hobbies, crafts and other leisure activities
- Communicating with family and friends
- And much more!
As important as what we do is how we do it. A steady hand, a bright smile, and a willingness to go to extra lengths to provide reassurance to you or your loved one — these are all hallmarks of our local office.
Call today for a free in-home consultation. 770-232-1413
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)