Areas We Serve: Honolulu
Today more than ever, people want to remain independent in the place they call home.
FirstLight Home Care of Honolulu can help.
Our exceptional caregivers deliver non-medical home care in a variety of settings.
Our services provide the assistance needed to enhance our clients’ quality of life and help family caregivers maintain balance in their own lives:
* Personal Care Services assist with activities of daily living, such as bathing and hygiene, walking and mobility, transfer and posturing, special diets, and meal preparation.
* Companion Care Services offer companionship through activities like regular visits, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry services, errands, and transportation.
* Respite Care Services allow family caregivers to step out of their everyday routines and take time for themselves, while our professionals ensure their loved ones are cared for.
* Dementia Care Services provide personalized care to help those living with dementia and their families cope with anxiety, depression, confusion, and isolation that are often associated with the disease.
* Veteran Care Services includes personal and companion care services at home for military veterans and their families.
* Travel Companion Services provide quality care and companionship while traveling to ensure a vacation or trip to visit family and friends is as safe and stress-free as possible.
Call us today at 808-600-3733 to learn more about the many ways we can help or schedule a complimentary consultation.
Local owners of FirstLight Home Care of Honolulu are passionate to serve their community and help every one of their employees and clients live life to the fullest. Our people are extraordinary. We build our team with those who have been there and seek intangibles – empathy, compassion, optimism, that cannot be taught. Our caregivers are extensions of your 'ohana who can start providing greater peace of mind.
Our Culture of Care philosophy is the cornerstone of FirstLight Home Care. It embodies the beliefs and values which guide us daily as we serve others. Among our values is this promise to our employees and our clients:
We believe a strong culture enables a healthy environment where employees can grow and thrive as 'ohana. We seek extraordinary caregivers who understand our work is not a job, but a calling. With this mindset, motivation comes from the heart.
We firmly believe that our employees should be put first along with our clients. When employees are well cared for, they, in turn, are inspired to provide exceptional care to our clients.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)