Ardent Care Health Group, Inc. is a private care organization that caters to the practical needs of homebound adults, the chronically or terminally ill, physically or mentally challenged individuals, and individuals who have recently been released from the hospital that need care. We provide service to all clients regardless of race, religion, or ethnicity.
To become the most trusted personal care provider in the Chicagoland area and to lead the way in providing first class client-sensitive service.
To be committed in enabling our clients to maintain their independent lifestyle within the security and comfort of their own homes by providing personal service from our skilled and compassionate staff.
OUR BASIC SERVICES
• Meal Preparation & Feeding
• Bathing & Dressing
• Light Housekeeping & Laundry
• Conversation & Companionship
• Transportation to doctor appointments or other commitments
• Light Errands & Shopping
• Medication Reminders
• Respite or relief for family OUR SPECIALIZED SERVICES
• Trained caregivers for clients with Dementia/Alzheimer`s Disease
• Compassionate caregivers for clients under Hospice Care WHY CHOOSE ARDENT CARE
• Treat our clients with the same respect and dignity we treat our own family
• Hourly and 24/7 live-in care for affordable and reasonable rates
• No additional charge on weekends
• No cancellation fees
• All employees are covered by comprehensive liability insurance and have undergone and passed criminal background checks
• Areas covered for service include DuPage, Cook, Will, and Kane counties
• Fully bonded and insured
• National Private Duty Association (NPDA) member
• Approved by the Department of Human Services
• In compliance with the Illinois Home Services Agency Licensing mandated by the Illinois Department of Public Health • All caregivers speak English OUR FUNDAMENTAL VALUES
A ttitude…We believe we can make a difference in our client’s life.
R espect…We cater to our client’s needs and value their independence and self-esteem.
D edication…We are committed to offer exceptional care to each of our clients.
E xcellence…We offer distinctive, quality service to our clients.
N urturing…We give endearing and constant encouragement to our clients toward the enhancement of better living.
T eamwork…Our staff works together to provide the ARDENT CARE promise. CONTACT INFORMATION
Open Monday through Friday
9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
A representative is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
120 S. Ridge Ave, Unit 13
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Phone: (630) 539-8339 Fax: (630) 539-4928
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)