Private Duty Homecare
ComForcare Home Care provides caregivers to meet your home care needs through companion and hands-on personal care services for individuals of all ages. ComForcare has specialized in delivering quality, guaranteed home care services to clients in Oak Park, La Grange, Oak Brook, Hinsdale and the surrounding communities. Our comprehensive range of non-medical services have helped hundreds of people recover and prosper in the comfort of their own homes.
For most of us the word “home” evokes warm feelings of comfort, security and well-being. For older adults, home also
means holding tight to cherished memories and maintaining self-esteem and independence. When illness, injury or age make life a little more challenging, being at home in a comfortable, familiar environment encourages recovery and enhances the quality of life. Our Companions, Certified Nurse's Aides, and 24-Hour Live-in Assistants are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Fast, reliable help is always available when it's needed. When you can't be there, call ComForcare.
What makes ComForcare unique?
Client does not need to sign a contract/commit to a minimum number of service hours
Supervision of unskilled personnel by professional
Longevity of staff and low turnover rates
Ongoing staff education
Initial assessment visit done timely, usually within 24 hrs of referral
Initial visit with family involvement for deciding on care arrangements
Initial assessment visit will be made onsite at a facility if not home yet
Accommodating client's needs and preferences with staff to find most suitable match
Modifying staffing to match client's needs if warranted
Family continuous involvement with care planning process
Regular monitoring of clients needs and health changes to adapt care required
24 hr on call service for problems or staffing changes
Good communications with other health personnel involved
Three types of caregiver support are offered: Home Companions, Certified Nurse Aids, and 24 Hour Live-ins.
Companions can provide:
- Assistance with bathing and dressing
- Grocery shopping and pharmacy pick-up
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Escort to medical appointments
- Alzheimer’s care
- Hospice care support
- Respite care
CNAs provide the above services as well as:
- Tub baths and showers
- Assistance with range of motion exercises
- Catheter care
- Transfers, including use of Hoyer lifts
- Non-sterile dressing changes
- Monitor vitals
Our employees are:
- Complete and thorough background checks are performed on every employee.
- Most caregivers have been with the agency for three of more years.
- Employees are covered by bonding, liability, and workers’ comp insurance.
- We guarantee our caregivers will be at the client’s home for every scheduled shift.
- There is regular, on-site supervision of all employees.
- Caregivers are company employees.
- We carefully match caregivers to clients.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)