Areas We Serve: Cook, Dupage, Kane, Lake, Will
At Solidex Home Healthcare Services we provide top-notch healthcare services with the help of our well-trained professional caregivers equipped with excellent professional skills and knowledge which makes our services stand out the best amongst the best. We strongly believe in continuous improvement, hence we seek to continually develop the most creative, innovative, and personalized homecare experiences for our clients and patients
Our services include but are not limited to:
Meal Preparation; Light Housekeeping; Bathing & Dressing; Medication reminders; Incontinence; Alzheimer's/Dementia, Respite care; Errands. and Skilled Nursing services.
Our Policy on Covid-19
Our strategies include:
1. Inform workers, clients/patients, and visitors about COVID-19
2. Promote healthy behaviors that reduce spread, maintain healthy environments and operations, and what to do in the event someone gets sick.
3. Take actions to prevent or slow the spread of COVID-19 by limiting the number of non-essential visitors and workers coming to the office or visiting homes, essentially to preserve the health, including mental health, well-being, and safety of clients/patients and workers.
4. Consider identifying residents who have unique medical needs (including behavioral health needs) and encourage them to develop a plan for if they or their primary caregiver(s) become ill.
Staying Home or Self-Isolating when Appropriate
• We actively encourage (workers, visitors, clients, or patients) who are sick to stay home
• Those who have recently had close contact with a person with COVID-19 should also stay home and monitor their health.
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
• We recommend and reinforce handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% ethanol or 70% isopropanol can be used.
• We reinforce handwashing in between interactions with clients or patients as appropriate and when moving from one home to another.
• We encourage covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of the elbow. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Written by: Abiodun T (Administrator)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)