Areas We Serve: Cook, Dupage, Kane, Will
As a home care provider, we want you to trust us with your personal and health needs. Know who we are and our aim.
Who We Are
We proudly provide non-medical home care services to individuals with disabilities, injuries, difficulties with mobility, or illnesses. We are composed of highly trained and competent staff members who are dedicated and experts in delivering home care services in the comfort of our client’s home.
Through our personalized care plan, we can give you the needed care services that are all intended to cater to your unique personal and health needs. With us, we ensure around-the-clock services and supervision to help you achieve optimum health and wellness.
It is our mission to provide our clients with exceptional home care services and achieve the optimum wellness they deserve. Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• Comfort – keeping our client’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services;
• Affection- treating and interacting with our clients with love, dignity, compassion, and empathy;
• Respect- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicity, sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities;
• Integrity- treating our clients with honesty and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information;
• Nurture- nurturing our clients for their optimum independence, security and privacy;
• Generosity- provide our clients unselfish good-hearted staff members who are generous with their care and compassion.
Scope of Services
We will provide services directly to deliver skilled nursing and home health aide services to people in their personal residences.
1. Services that would require an individual licensed to work on a shift schedule, one-time, full-time or part-time and/or intermittent basis. Home health aide services under the supervision of a registered nurse
2. Duties of home nursing workers may include the following:
A. Performing simple procedures as an extension of therapeutic services;
B. Skilled personal care and personal care, as defined in this Part;
C. Patient ambulation and exercise;
D. Household services essential to healthcare at home;
E. Assisting with Medications that are ordinarily self-administered;
F. Reporting changes in the patient’s/client’s condition and needs to the registered nurse or the appropriate therapist;
G. Completing appropriate records.
3. Duties of home service workers may include the following
A. Observation of client functioning and reporting changes to his/her supervisor or employer;
B. Assistance with household chores, including cooking and meal preparation, cleaning and laundry;
C. Assistance in completing activities such as shopping and appointments outside of the home;
E. Completion of appropriate records documenting service provision; and
F. Assistance with activities of daily living and personal care including:
4. Following are examples of acceptable tasks and also limitations when a more medical model of assistance would be needed to meet the higher needs of the client.
• Skin Care.
• Hair Care.
• Mouth Care.
• Nail Care.
• Medication Reminding.
• Respiratory Care.
Written by: Calvin T (Owner)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)