United CareGivers is a non-medical in-home care services agency for everyone who is in need! We offer services that will help a new mommy catch up on sleep and be ready for a new day with lots of playtime with the baby. We offer services for disabled children whose parents need to go to work or just run errands. We allow elders to age with dignity in the comfort of their own home.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia care are our passions. We help families by teaching them proven ways to work with their family members and improve the life of those affected. United CareGivers also can assist those with: Diabetes, Parkinson’s, Cancer, MS, Coma, Pediatric care and many more.
But most of all - United Caregivers has NO PRE-FIXED RATES (as most of our competitors have) and will work with ANY budget to meet your family's personal and financial needs!
United CareGivers, a proud member of NPDA, fully licensed and insured in the state of Illinois, offers you or your loved one two types of agency to choose from:
1) Home Care Services Agency
In this Agency we offer professional caregivers who are directly employed by United CareGivers. We run a complete and thorough screening of all our employees:
• Criminal Background check and drug test screening
• Driving Record check
• Staff Quality Control and ongoing training on day-to-day basis
• All our employees are Bonded and Insured
• Back up support for emergencies at all times
• All taxes, Federal & State, collected and remitted to the government
• Workers Compensation covered by the company
• All cases are carefully monitored by RN & the family is updated regularly
• We are at your service 24/7!
2) Home Care Placement Agency
In that Agency:
• We find a reliable and honest private caregiver, YOU – employ him/her
• We present you with 3-5 prospective candidates to choose from
• We negotiate the caregiver’s salary on your behalf
• We help to draw up the employment contract between you and your caregiver:
a) provided the caregiver is employed as a wager (IRS form W-2)
b) provided the caregiver is employed as an independent contractor (IRS form 1099)
• We do criminal background check and drug test screening on your prospective caregiver
• We do Driving Record check on your prospective caregiver
• We check the prospective caregiver’s professional and personal references
• We offer ongoing support for you and occasional training for your caregiver at no additional cost
• We are at your service 24/7
With our Home Care Placement Agency you become a life-time member of United CareGivers Home Care. A one-time membership fee is due at the time of caregiver’s employment start date.If, for any reason, at any time, the caregiver has to quit, we will find a proper replacement at absolutely no cost to you! GUARANTEED.
With United CareGivers There Is A Way To Stay At Home!
We Care! Let`s Get United!
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)