Good Hands in Home Care is Always hiring Home Care Professionals who can bring smiles to our clients on a F/T or P/T basis.
* Work close to your home
* Flexible and regular available hours
* Continued training opportunities
* Create a lasting bond and make a difference in a senior's life
* Become a part of a humble team with room to grow
As a professional with Good Hands in Home Care you will provide high quality senior care and transform day-to-day caregiving into opportunities for meaningful relationships and memories.
Caregiver/CNA JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Establish open communication and develop friendly relationships with seniors and their families
* Help seniors with daily tasks such as light housekeeping and organization
* Accompany seniors to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
* Organize transportation, ambulation and transfers
* Encourage activity and movement
* Inspire a positive, can-do attitude when it comes to daily tasks, appointments and hobbies
* Maintain a trusting and comforting environment in the home
DESIRED CNA APPLICANTS WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
* PCA, HHA, and CNA license or at least one year of professional caregiving experience
* Hands-on experience with Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
* Valid Driver's License, Automobile Insurance, and reliable vehicle
* Minimum high school diploma or GED required
* Open availability strongly preferred
* Submit to Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record
* Submit to Pre-Employment Drug Screening
Start your rewarding with Good Hands in Home Care today. Apply now!
Good Hands in Home Care is strongly considering candidates with experience as a Caregiver, Care Manager, Home Care Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.