Right at Home of Central Pinellas
Caregiver /Home Health Aide (HHA)
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Pinellas County, FL - Right at Home
Right at Home is looking for compassionate caregivers interested in making a difference in a person's life. The caregiver can be responsible for household chores, laundry, running errands, bathing or toileting assistance and social interaction.
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities:
**We are hiring Home Health Aides **
**Immediate openings for HHA or CNA**
Right at home has established an excellent reputation for quality! Our Home Health Aides are a valuable asset to the Right at Home team and make a difference every day. If you are compassionate towards the elderly and are looking for a rewarding, gratifying career, you can make a difference in someone's life and this opportunity may be for you!
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA/HHA) Qualifications:
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide or Personal Care Assistant course.
- Current CPR certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Eligible Level II Background screening
- 2 step PPD (TB test) and Free of Communicable Disease - within 9 months
- Social Security card or proof of employment authorization
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Benefits:
ALL Right at Home employees enjoy:
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Training including all Continuing Educational
- One Week of Earned Vacation Pay for all full-time employees
- Time-and-a-half Pay for Overtime and Designated Holidays
- Flexible Work Assignments
- Promotions from Within
- Professional, Fun, Supportive Work Environment
- Rewards & Recognition Gift Card Program
- Employee of the Month Award
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Timely Work Assignments (upon completion of orientation)
- Employee Referral Bonus
- New Client Referral Bonus
Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Requirements:
A drivers' license and automobile.Caregivers must be at least 18 years of age. Experience working with Alzheimers or Dementia is a plus and proof of CNA or HHA training is highly mandatory.
- CNA license or HHA certificate
Required license or certification:
- High school or equivalent
We have set up application questions for your job.
Candidates will be asked to give a "yes" or "no" response to the following questions:
- Do you have at least experience as a CNA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Drivers License?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- © 2015 Microsoft
- Privacy & cookies
- English (United States)