CNA / HHA
Home Helpers of Jacksonville Florida SE has immediate opportunities for CNA's and HHA's to provide services to individuals in their homes and communities.
At Home Helpers we are a close-knit team of caregivers who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive exceptional quality of care. We only hire committed professional caregivers who love working with the people of all ages. We do what we do because, we want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. We expect this same kind of passion from every team member. If you can live by our exceptional high standards of care, have a desire to serve others and want to be challenged on a daily basis, we would love to have you on our team!
Full-Time and Part-Time shifts available. We pride ourselves on offering a rewarding work environment with various benefits including competitive compensation, monthly incentives, flexible shifts and paid mileage.
· Light housekeeping
· Meal preparation
· Personal care
· Communicate professionally and effectively with families and your team.
· Assist and/or instruct clients on Activities of Daily Living.
· Provide care to clients as defined in their CSP (Care Service Plan).
· Completes all required progress notes, incident reports, and data tracking according to agency policies.
· Able to calmly intervene and respond to a crisis.
· Follow the guidelines of the agencies policies and procedures.
· Performs work as directed by supervisor.
· Other duties as assigned.
Locations: Duval, Clay, Baker, Flagler, and St. Johns,
· Must have a High School diploma or GED.
· Current Florida AHCA background eligible screening.
· Valid Driver's License and Auto Insurance
· Must have current CPR card and First Aid training.
· Access to email and a smart mobile device
· Must understand and respect client ethics and confidentiality of care
· Certified Nursing Assistant License (Required)
· Home Health Aide Certification (Required)
· Bilingual applicants encouraged.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Light and/or heavy lifting, repetitive bending, sight, hearing, and ability to move with ease.
Salary: $10.00 – $12.00/hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time