Home Helpers of Sarasota
Our mission at Home Helpers of Sarasota is to improve lives through dedicated and personalized care. If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself to make a positive impact on the lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team of EXCEPTIONAL Caregivers. We have positions available for companions, home health aides and certified nursing assistants. No experience? No problem! We can provide training!
*We are a member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership of the Department of Defense
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Ongoing go-at-your-own-speed training & CEU opportunities on our state approved training platform CareAcademy;
- Flexible hours;
- 1.5x holiday pay;
- Free online financial management course;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Pay Advance Plan;
- Referral, performance and longevity bonuses;
- Advancement opportunities;
- Discount program for travel and entertainment (movies, theme parks, concerts, sporting events, shows);
- Employee of the month awards;
- Caregiver recognition program.
We are looking to hire Home Health Aides (HHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). Ideal candidates have:
· One year of work-related experience preferred, but we will train the right candidates!
· Must be able to provide work references
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background screening
· Current certification through the state of Florida
· At least 18 years of age
· Proof of residence in the United States
· Current CPR card is required
· Must have valid driver’s license, auto insurance & dependable vehicle
Apply today and join our team of Exceptional Caregivers!