$$8-$10.50 per HR
Caregivers Needed! CNA's, Personal and Companion Caregivers in Northern Kentucky
All shifts needed.
About FirstLight HomeCare - At FirstLight HomeCare, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any setting.
FirstLight HomeCare is a company built on the strength of its people. We look for individuals with a passion for excellence who will help make us better and who will bring our clients exceptional care and compassion every day.
If you are tired of working for a company that doesn't demonstrate a passion for their employees or clients, come experience our difference!
- Personal Care Caregiver -- Demonstrated ability to do personal care like bathing, dressing, feeding, transferring, toileting, but not a CNA
- Companion Caregiver -- Able to do homemaker services like laundry, housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation
- Full time, part time, on-call
- We service Northern Kentucky
- Competitive pay with increases based on experience and training
- Flexible schedules
- Paid orientation and on-going training
- Vacation time
- Recognition for a job well done
- 10 holidays where when worked, you can earn time and a half
- Reimbursements for expenses like TB tests and uniform shirts
- Experience preferred
- Compassion for others
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Must be dependable and have a "can-do" attitude
- CNA's must have an active license. Personal and Companion Caregivers must be able to demonstrate skills
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must speak English fluently
How to Apply
Visit our website www.nky.firstlighthomecare.com and complete an on-line application. When you go to the website look for the yellow tab that says JOIN OUR TEAM
We will review your application and if you meet our requirements, we will follow up with additional details