FinePoints Private Duty HealthCare, LLC.
506 Foster Knoll Dr
Joppa, MD 21085
Registered Nurse (RN)
Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Practical Nurse (LPN)
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Cert. Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Full-Time / Part-Time
- Provides patient's personal hygiene by giving baths, urinals, shampoos, and shaves. Assisting with showers and baths.
- Provides for activities of daily livingby assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing freshwater and nourshimeny between meals.
- Provides adjunct care by non-sterile dressings, surgical preps, ice packs, heat treatments, sitz and therapeutic baths; applying restraints .
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transportingpatients,answering patient's request; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's operations by following policies and procedures.
- Serves and protects the agency community by adhering to professional standards, agency policies and procedures, federal, state, and localrequirements.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professioanl continuing education organizations; maintaining licensure.
- Enhances nursing department and agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunties to addvalue to job accomplishments.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
Home Healh Aides/ Personal Care Providers
- The Home Care Aide performs services for the client as necessary to maintain the personal comfort of the client.
- Understand and adhere to information and precautions contained in individual client's Home Plan of Care.
- Assist the client with personal care activities including: bathing, skincare, haircare, nailcare such as polishing (no cuticle care) dressing and undressing feeding, feeding oral hygiene, shaving, grooming and bedtime care.
- Assist the client to the bathroom or in use of urinal. Keep incontinent clients clean and dry.
- Assist the client with client's self-administration of medical reminders.
- Assist the client with personal communication skills as needed.
- Prepare appropriate documentation of the client care of service (s) furnished.
- Report all client and employee incidents/accidents supervisor immediately.
- Assist the client with exercise, ambulation and transfer activities. Be aware of proper body mechanics.
- Ensure maintenance of a clean, safe, comfortable and comfortable and healthy environment for the client.
- Observe safety precautions, including: wiping up wet floors, spills and other falling hazards immediately.
- Engage is respectful social interaction with client, including friendly conversation and empathic support as well as, respecting client's privacy and property.
- Exhibit positive attitude and behavior and demonstrate respect for employees and clients.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all information pertaining to clients.
- Respond and attend to client's requests promptly.
- Communicate effectively with all members of the team.
- Maintain proper handwashing techniques.
- Participate in required in-service training programs to meet regulatory requirements.
- Understand the importance of seeking assistance , as needed from your supervisor and/or others; demonstrate capability and dependability in following instructions.
- Understand that regular, consistent attendance is necessary to serve clients.
- Accept and fulfill assignments with the Agency: exercise judgment in accepting assignments.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as deemed appropiate by the management team.
Registered Nurse (RN)