Trust Home Care, Inc
8304 River Park rd.
BOWIE, MD 20715
Home Care Agency
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Cert. Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Companion / Homemaker
Full-Time / Part-Time
Day, Evening, Night, Live-In
- Help patients get in and out of bed, bath, dress, groom, eat.
- Help with simple prescribed exercise and assist with medication routines
- occasonally change non-sterile dressings use special equipment such as hoyer lifts, give massages or assist with braces and artificial limbs
- accompany patient outside the home, doctor's appointments, etc
- Keeps daily records of services performed, report changes in patient's condition to the Registered Nurse Supervisor Immediately.
- Meet with the Registered Nurse supervisor every 30 days to review the care of the client and to make recommendations to improve the quality of care for the patient.
- May perform any of the homemaker/cpmpanion services
High school Diploma or GED, Certification, License, CPR, TB screen, Physicals, references and
other required specialty certification will vary based upon assignment