Angel Nursing Healthcare Services
431 North Frederick Ave, Suite 202
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
Home Care Agency
Registered Nurse (RN)
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Cert. Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Companion / Homemaker
Full-Time / Part-Time
Day, Evening, Night, Live-In
Angel Nursing Healthcare Services support clients daily living activities.
Serve as a cost-saving alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes to enjoy the comfort, security and dignity of living in their own home with YOUR help!
- Meal preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Errands and Shopping
- Transportation Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Attendant service during hospital or nursing home stays
- Attendant services during appointments
- Companionship: games, help with hobbies, help with remotes/tech, etc.
- For clients with greater physical needs: bathing, dressing, feeding, etc.
- Supervision for clients with a risk of self-injury or wandering
Please come into the office to fill out our initial application, and make sure to take your time to thoroughly read through and complete each page.
At your appointment, we ask that you bring the following documents with you:
- Social Security card
- Identification Card/ Drivers License
- Permanent Resident Card (if applicable)
- Current CPR/ First Aid
- Current professional license and/or certifications
- PPD or Chest X-ray results (if have positive PPD)
- Hepatitis B Vaccination (copy) OR HBV titer test results OR sign the HBV Waiver form
- Current flu shot record
- 3 Professional references
It is very important that you bring all of these forms in order to process your application as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the office at (240) 477-4047, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Angel Nursing Healthcare Services Management
431 North Frederick Ave
Gaithersburg MD 20877