$$11 to $15 per HR
The Certified Nursing Assistant / Home Health Aide is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care and companion care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. The CNA /HHA will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care.
· Provide client care as directed by the registered nurse supervisor.
· Provide personal care including:
· Bathing and Grooming
· Assist the client with dressing and undressing
· Assist the client with toileting activities
· Feed and clients who are unable/able to feed themselves
· Take and record vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations and blood pressure)
· Support good skin care to prevent skin breakdown
· Assist client with active and passive range of motions as defined by the plan of care
· Provide client with help walking and transferring
· Observe client’s physical, mental and emotional conditions
· Document observed changes and report to the Agency/ RN
· Measure and document intake and output
· Medication reminder
· Perform light housekeeping
· Perform meal preparation and clean up
· Change bed linens and make up the client’s bed
· Maintain an orderly client environment.
· Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping if necessary
· Participates in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care.
· Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards.
• Certification as a CNA /HHA/ GNA
• Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience required.
• Certified in CPR/FIRST AID