Looking to hire for immediate patient cases in Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth and Burlington Counties.
Provide supportive and personal services for the clients with consideration of dignity and privacy. Provide personal care and hygiene to personal assistance clients.
1. Graduate of an accredited High School or equivalent preferred.
2. Ability read, write and follow directions.
3. At least 18 years of age and has demonstrated competency.
4. Trained in first aid
5. Work positively and favorably with clients, families, and staff.
6. Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and cheerful attitude.
7. Able to demonstrate competency in all areas of training for personal care.
8. Must be a certified health aide with proof of certification the New Jersey Board of Nursing.
The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
1. Follows the instructions of the Personal Care Aide Supervisor in providing personal assistance
2. Provide assistance with hygiene such as bathing, oral care, and dressing.*
3. Assist with food preparation; serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash
4. Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.*
5. Perform and record accurate measurements (i.e. vital signs, or intake/output as instructed in
the care plans). *
6. Observe and report any safety hazards found in the client’s home or any significant
observations regarding the client.*
7. Attend staff meetings, attend/complete 12 hours of annual in-services, and participates in
orientation of new employees. *
8. Report client complaints to the Personal Care Aide Supervisor. *
9. Be trained in first aid.*
10. Maintain client confidentiality/adheres to HIPAA requirements and agency policy and
procedures manual. *
11. Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions. *
12. Report abnormal findings in client’s conditions as observed and per service plan to
Personal Care Aide Supervisor. *
* Essential Job Functions