We are seeking a Caregiver to join our team! You will assist in the daily care of elderly or disabled individuals.
• Assist clients with daily living activities
• Communicate ongoing care results and updates to relevant parties
• Collaborate with clients and families for best care opportunities
• Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment
• Previous experience in personal care or other related fields
• Compassionate and caring demeanor
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Companion Care
• Light Housekeeping
• Personal Care (bed bath, dressing, toileting assist)
• Medicine Reminders
• Meal Preparation
• Transfer residents to and from activities according to their individual service plans
• Ability to pass a pre-employment competency test
• Driver’s license, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to provide references.
• Clear 2-Step PPD or negative chest X-Ray
• Pass State and Federal Background Checks
• Ability to lift about 35lbs
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Have good personal hygiene
• Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside walks
• Transportation to doctor's appointments
• Current CPR and First Aide preferred
• Home Health Aide (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• High school diploma
• 1 year of personal care experience