Mckinney Home Health Care, a licensed private duty agency is recruiting compassionate CNA's and Caregivers These are part-time positions; hours are flexible.
Responsibilities to include:
- Providing personal care to include, but not limited, to bathing, dressing, toileting
- Light cleaning and laundry
- Meal preparation
- Take and record vital signs
- Medication reminder
Care givers must have the following Qualifications:
- 18 years of age or older
- current CNA and CPR certification
- Current driver's license and car insurance
- Able to speak and read English
- Able to follow Instructions
- Ability to cook basic American food
- Pass criminal background check
For consideration, please email resume. Only qualified applicants will be considered. All offers are contingent upon a satisfactory background check, as well as drug screening. We are looking for dedicated, reliable individuals.