Homewatch CareGivers of Fairfax is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to work and provide care for our elderly and those in need. We serve Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Fairfax and most of Fairfax County.
Caregivers need to be:
• Virginia CNA/NA/HHA/PCA
• CPR Certified
• Have a current PPD
• Reliable, dependable, honest and caring
• Speak and write in English
• and generally need to have a valid driver's license, current automobile insurance and reliable transportation
• And be able to recognize changes in their clients and alert proper personnel when necessary
• FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES
• OVERTIME (WHEN AVAILABLE)
• PAID TIME OFF & Paid TRAVEL TIME
• Assisting clients with their personal care needs in accordance with the care plan
• Assist clients with activities of daily living (ADL's) in a safe and beneficial manner.
• May be required to take clients to appointment or run errands.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Experience as a caregiver in a home care setting or skilled facility.
• Must be able to function with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with the client.
• Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills and learning on an ongoing basis, as well as honoring agency policies.
We are located at 3919 Old Lee Hwy Suite 82A, Fairfax VA 22030. Our office is open for applications and interviews from 10AM to 3PM Monday through Friday. You can call our office for more information and a list of the documentation we would like you to bring, during normal business hours at (703) 992-7420.
Homewatch CareGivers has been a premier provider of home care for over 30 years, helping to improve the quality of life for those in our communities as well as provide meaningful employment opportunities. We offer employees a strong family-oriented culture and professional, accredited training that addresses relevant health and wellness issues. We welcome individuals who are eager to continually learn in order for us to best serve our clients' needs. For more information about the company and our services, please visit our website: https://www.homewatchcaregivers.com/northern-virginia/falls-church