CareTrak Home Care LLC provides affordable home care solutions for ages 0 to 100+ in MA, primarily along the Route 128 and 495 corridors. We can assist you wherever you call home- at home, an assisted living community or a residential care facility. We are family owned and operated, licensed, insured and bonded. The president is an experienced licensed RN, BSN, MSN with extensive home care experience, and we have an experienced Human Resources team that oversees the hiring process. All of our caregivers are employed directly by us, and are insured and bonded for your protection.
Services include: Grooming, dressing and bathing assistance, incontinence care, companionship, in-home child care, homemaking, medication reminders, transportation & errand services, pet care and more. Veteran's financial benefit pre-qualification assistance for our clients who are qualifying veterans/surviving spouses.
Service Options: Hourly, overnights, 24 hour live-in during weekdays, weekends or both; ask about our share-a-caregiver and same day surgery offerings.
The CareTrak Difference:
• Accredited Member Better Business Bureau, Serving Eastern Massachusetts
• Care solutions based on your need, preferences and budget
• Extensive hiring process, including background checks
• Caregiver/Client matching for 'best fit'
• 24/7 access to management for urgent problem resolution
• Competent, compassionate staff
• Free in-home assessment
• No long term commitments required
• Convenient payment options
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)