Accessible Home Health Care is a local, family owned Home Health Care Agency offering services throughout Massachusetts. Our President is an experienced, licensed R.N. with extensive experience in providing Quality and Affordable Home Health Care.
HOME CARE WITH COMPASSION
Accessbile Home Health Care offers medical and non-medical services in the privacy of your home. Our commitement is to be `'Sensitive To Your Needs' while `'Respecting your Privacy and Independence' as an individual. We will always be 'Accessible to You, Your Physicians and Your Loved Ones'.
We specialize in Assisting Seniors to remain Independent, Active and Safe in the privacy of their own home, Alzheimers Care, Parkinsons Care, Multiple Sclerosis Care, Stroke Care, Pre and Post Surgery Care, Hospice care, Respite Assistance, and R.N. Case Management.
• Certified and or Licensed Home Health Aides, Personal Care Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants provide assistance with Personal Care and Companionship:
Bathing/showering/bedbaths, Personal hygeine/grooming ,Toileting/continence care, Dressing, Medication reminders, Transportation/errands/shopping, Ambulation/transfers, Taking Vitals, Errands, Shopping, Transportation, Light housekeeping, Laundry, Ironing, Meal preparatation, Safety supervision/companionship, Feeding, Range of Motion Exercises.
• Skilled Nursing:
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses offer a full range of nursing services, to include, but not limited to Initial Assessments, Preparation of the Plan of Care, Quality Assurance Visits, Medication training and Prefill of Medication Dispensers, Wound Dressing Changes, Nutrition Counseling, Injections and samples for Lab Tests.
Accessible Home Health therapists, provide physical, occupational and speech therapy at home to speed recovery from illness, injury or surgery. This reduces the risk of strain of transport to and from a rehabilitation facility. Accessible Home Health Care Employees are:
• Screened: criminal history check, driving record check, license and certification check, personal and professional reference check, physical and TB screening check.
• Competency Tested
• Evaluated on pratical skills
• Evaluated on Integrity and Social Skills
• Receive continous Education We can offer flexible home care hours, from as little as a few hours a day up to 24 hour live in care, 7 days a week 365 days a year.
OUR 24 HOUR ON CALL NURSE IS AVAILABLE IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK ABOUT HOME CARE. 1-978-686-3262 OR 1-781-321-CARE
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)