Areas We Serve: Oakland, Macomb, Wayne
Discover the Trillium difference: Home Care wtih a Personal Touch. Knowledge, Compassion, and Commitment. Tillium HomeCare is committed to providing quality care and promoting quality of life for your loved ones. We have been providing home care services in the metro Detroit area for over 10 years! Our mission is to provide Compassion, Respect, Dignity, and Independence for your loved ones who are recovering, and convalescing in their own home.
Your first call to Trillium HomeCare will establish how we are different:
-There is never a charge for the initial consultation, nor any pressure or assumption of starting services. Our Registered Nurse will visit with the family and your loved one to answer any questions that you may have and offer advise to help you decide what services would be best to meet your needs.
- No long term contract for services.
- All caregivers are bonded and insured for your loved ones protection. We perform complete personal and criminal background checks, plus a 10 panel drug screen and random drug screening.
- Caregivers are trained and have a minimum of 2 years experience in home care and are supervised by a Registered Nurse.
- Trillium HomeCare employees always answer the telephone 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!
Among the Clients We Serve:
- Those with Alzheimer`s, MS, Parkinsons, and other Degenerative Conditions
- Those in need of Respite & Hospice Care
- Those requiring Outpatient & Post-Surgical Care
- Those recovering from Work, Sports or Accident Related injuries
- Those who are Hearing & Sight Impaired
- Assistance with Bathing and Dressing
- Medication Reminders
- Incontinence Care
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Minor Medical Care
- Cooking Nutritional Meels
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Shopping & Errands
- Transportation to Appointments
- Linen Changes
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION ASSESSMENT BY A REGISTERED NURSE
Call now and mention CarePathways and recieve a FREE Personal Emergency Response System 'I've Fallen & Can't Get Up'! This is valid for ALL new clients.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)