Areas We Serve: Lincoln, Warren, St Charles
We help seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate care and safety technology solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.
Families used to think that nursing homes, assisted living communities and other care centers were the only solutions for aging loved ones when they began to change physically and cognitively. Now seniors and their families have choices right at home.
For over a decade, Comfort Keepers® has provided quality, loving, in-home senior care for families just like yours. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones' independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life:
• Companion Care services to help with light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
• Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
• In-Home Safety Technologies, through SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers, to protect your loved one around the clock.
• Dementia Care provided by specially trained caregivers through many of our local offices.
• Respite Care to give family caregivers needed relief.
Our caregivers, the compassionate people we call Comfort Keepers®, provide loving care. They come from all different backgrounds, but have in common the heartfelt desire to provide life-enhancing care that enables people to live where they most want to be… home!
Through our distinctive approach—Interactive Caregiving™—our Comfort Keepers engage their clients in day-to-day caregiving and other activities to keep them mentally stimulated, emotionally satisfied, socially engaged, and physically active.
No matter how involved you can be in your loved ones' day-to-day care, the Comfort Keepers team will keep connected with you—to update you on how your loved one is doing, share concerns and modify services to meet your loved ones' changing needs.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)