The mission of Opt2Care Senior Services is to improve the quality of life of older adults and their families using a holistic and integrated approach. Our dedication to the highest personal and professional standards will help support, comfort, and reassure our clients and their loved ones.
Opt2Care helps older adults live longer in the community by assisting them with their activities of daily living through traditional home care services and improving their quality of life through integrative medicine services. We address those factors that contribute to the healing of the body, mind, and spirit.
About Us: Opt2Care, Incorporated is a New Jersey licensed Health Care Service Firm. We proudly serve communities in Northern Jersey. The primary goal of Opt2Care (acronym for “Opt To Care”) is to deliver ultimate home care service throughout the state of New Jersey by providing unique options with the most experienced and dedicated professional staff.
Opt2Care Difference! We provide peace of mind:
• By offering a FREE home safety assessment to our customers.
• By providing FREE consultation, support, and community referrals from a Social Worker.
• By conducting FREE comprehensive assessments and individualized care-plans for our home care clients.
• By providing QUALITY home care services at an AFFORDABLE rate.
• By providing compassionate, trained, insured and bonded caregivers (Certified Nurse Aides, Certified Home
Health Aides, Companions/Homemakers).
• By offering alternative forms of therapy for our customers. ie. Art Therapy, Music Therapy, Massage Therapy,
Reiki, Aromatherapy, and Acupuncture.
• By providing ongoing support and training to our employees.
• By understanding the importance of working closely with the client, family, and other community support.
• By providing on-call staff 24 hours/7 days a week.
Home Care Services provided:
• Live-in Care
• Meal Preparation
• Medication Reminder
• Escort to Medical Appointments
• Companionship and Socialization
• General Errands and Homemaking Support
• Personal Care
• Transfer and Ambulation
• Safety Supervision
• Alzheimer`s Disease and Dementia Care
For more information, please contact us at 888-678-2243.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)