Areas We Serve: Queens
Private Duty Home Care
We offer Private Duty Homecare Services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays. We can provide same-day service and provide support to hospitals and care facilities including hospice support, facilities staffing, hospital sitters and more. ComForCare Home Care of Brooklyn, New York has earned the reputation as a premier and professional in-home care provider. This has been accomplished by our ability to provide an unparalleled quality of care.
Music program: We create personalized playlists for each senior based on their musical interests.
Travel: Travel: Staff will travel anywhere you need to go, including other states and even countries.
Companionship/Hospital Sitter Service: We will take care of your lovely one ComForCare Healthcare Services understands the difficulties that a family faces when a loved one is in the hospital or recuperating at home, particularly if that individual needs constant observation and care. Our professional and trustworthy caregivers are available to sit with you or your loved one in a medical facility or personal residence for as long as necessary. ComForCare in-home sitter services may include the following*:
• Reminding (medication, dates, routines, etc.)
• Maintaining patient's comfort level
• Assisting with meals and feeding
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Seeking assistance from the hospital/facility nurse when patient is in need
• Monitoring patient activity (i.e. ensuring patient stays in bed, IVs remain in place, etc.)
• Supervising patient through the night, ensuring family members that their loved one is safe when they are unable to be there
• Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
• Assuring the patient will not be left unattended and will be accompanied by aide at all times
• Assisting with personal care activities (bathing, grooming, etc.)
• Assisting with mobility
• Performing light housekeeping
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Grocery shopping
• Escorting to appointments and social events
• Assisting with pet care
Screening Our 10-step hiring process is one of the most thorough in the home care industry.
Insurances we are accepting as a payment for our services:
We accept payment from MetLife John Hancock and many other Long Term Care Insurance policy that has been bought privately and individually.
Written by: Dmitry K (Owner)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)