Areas We Serve: Franklin, Licking, Delaware, Fairfield, Union, Pickaway
Good Samaritan Home Health Care was established and JCAHO accredited in 2012 to provide home health care and maintain the well being of its clients living in Central Ohio and surrounding counties.
The skilled nursing staff of Good Samaritan Home Health Care maintains a special emphasis on preventing any further complication of the disease entity, thus promoting optimal health.
Preventive medicine strategies include:
• Proper infection identification and control.
• Appropriate immunizations.
• Medication Therapy Management.
• Patient education on the disease process and management.
• Optimum diet and life style behaviors to maintain good health at any age.
We train our staff on transitional care of patients moving from one care setting to home health care to reduce re-hospitalization, disease complication and achieve peak health. In addition to skilled nursing we provide Home Health Aide and Home Maker services, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Medical Social Therapy.
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)