Areas We Serve: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia
Our mission at Loving & Divine Home care is to maintain and exceed the established reputation we have by providing the top home care services for our patients by continuing to provide high quality, compassionate and genuine care in the comfort of the patient’s home. We are dedicated to accomplishing these services in a highly professional and dignified manner, in an atmosphere most beneficial and cost effective to the patients.
Loving & Divine Home Care is licensed to provide qualified, and competent health care professionals, and para-professionals in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester and Delaware counties of Pennsylvania. We fully maintain PA Department of Health Rules and Regulations.
We strive to be one of the leading providers of a wide range of quality care and services recognized for enduring dedication to provide innovative, professional, and compassionate home care services to the communities we serve. We envisioned:
To be the employer of choice in the community of Pennsylvania
To be a financially viable home care agency
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
• To keep our clients healthy, ensure a good quality of life and well-being
• To treat our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty
• To maintain the confidentiality of client information
• To respect other cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientation, age, gender and disabilities
• To develop a healthy relationship with referral sources and effectively meet our client’s home needs
• To provide continuous learning for employees in home care and ensure quality improvement measures throughout our
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Loving & Divine Home Care provides home care services to include the following:
• Assistance with self-administered medications.
• Personal care (i.e., assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and feeding).
• Homemaking (i.e., assistance with household tasks, housekeeping, shopping, meal planning and preparation, and
• Respite care (i.e., assistance and support provided to the family)
• Veterans care (i.e., assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and feeding).
• Services for the disabled (i.e., assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and feeding, emotional assistance and support
provided to the family).
Written by: Yanick N (Owner, Executive Director)
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)