Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.
We provide thoroughly screened, trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it`s for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.
Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as an hour a week up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT ProgramSM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program).
We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home
• Private Residence
• An Independent Senior Living Community
• An Assisted Living or Group Home
• A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home)
• A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility
We are proud to provide home care services to our clients. Please contact us today to speak with us about what we can do for you, your loved one or friend.
Though the majority of our clients are provate-pay, we are Pennsylvania State Licensed and participate in other programs that benefit those with needs.
- Pennsylvania Home Care License No.14583601
- National Provider Number (NPI) 1164742391
- PA Medical Provider
- York County, PA Medicaid Waiver Program Provider
- Providing Service to Veterans via the Veterans Aid and Attendance program and via direct Federal Government contract (CCR Cage - 60MM3; DUNS 962527540)
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR) provider No. 76158
Other benefits we offer include:
Staffing Manager Experienced with Alzheimer wing management of Assisted Living Facility
Longevity of staff and low turnover rates
Ongoing staff education
Initial assessment visit done timely i.e. within 24 hrs of referral
Initial visit with family involvement for deciding on care arrangements
Initial assessment visit to help with equipment and supplies needed
Initial assessment visit will be made onsite at a facility if not home yet
Accommodating client's needs and preferences with staff to find most suitable match
Modifying staffing to match client's needs if warranted
Family continuous involvement with care planning process
Regular monitoring of clients needs and health changes to adapt care required
24 hr on call service for problems or staffing changes
Good communications with other health personnel involved
Right at Home of Greater York – Hanover provides Companion / Homemaker assistance, and Personal Care assistance.
Companion / Homemaker may include:
• Companionship & Safety Supervision
• Family Respite Care
• Medication reminders
• Meal Preparation
• Shopping & Errands
• Light housekeeping
• Stand-by bathing assistance
• Conversation- Cognitive Stimulation
• Assist with grooming & dressing
• Alzheimer’s & Dementia care
• Parkinson’s care
• Assisting with Arthritis limitations
• Laundry & Linens
• Facility Sitters
• Hospice supportive care
• Making bed
• Ironing & Mending
• Mopping & Sweeping
• Vacuuming floors
• Washing & Arranging dishes
• Kitchen cleanup
• Taking out garbage
• Bathroom cleanup
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)