Areas We Serve: Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, Waller
FirstLight Home Care is a premier non-medical national home care agency, At FirstLight, we provide care for seniors including personal care, companion care, respite care and dementia care, recovery and rehabilitation services. In addition we have a travel companion program as well as a readmission rescue program with the goal being to reduce hospital readmissions. We also provide bedside "sits" within the hospital and services to those with disabilities as well as veterans and even busy moms!
Our services also include:
- Regular visits, conversation and company
- Transportation (doctor’s office, grocery shopping and other errands)
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Medication reminders
- Recreational activities
- Incoming mail and paper work organization
- Live-In service
- 24-hour care
- Respite family care
For those needing a little extra help we provide Personal Care:
- Bathing and hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Walking and mobility assistance
- Continence & toileting care
- Eating Assistance
- Transfer and posture positioning
- Oral hygiene
Some of our monitored solutions include:
- Medical Alert Systems with and without GPS (help, I've fallen and can't get up)
- Fall detection devices
- Medication Management devices.
Ask us about our special programs:
- Culture of Care program
- Dementia and Alzheimer Care Program
- Other programs that focus on clients with Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pneumonia, Congestive Heart Failure, Chronic Pulmonary Disease, Diabetes, and Stroke.
We can also help you with Aid and Attendance Benefits for Veterans.
Give us a call today and let us know how our family can help your family 713-383-8790 or 713-714-5625
Please mention CarePathways when you call us :)